Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul D. Shinkman
Redskins Hall of Famer John Riggins breaks down a strained relationship between the ownership and coaching staff, the future of McNabb and that "infection" Albert Haynesworth, and what lies in ahead in the final seven games for this worst-ranked defensive team.
Prince George's County officials have a split view on the future of council member-elect Leslie Johnson, some saying she should resign following charges of corruption, while others aruge she should endure until proven guilty.
In the wake of Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson's arrest, a local citizens group is pushing for new legislation making it easier to remove from office Maryland politicians accused of crimes before they are convicted.
Tags: Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , Prince George's County Executive , Prince George's County Council , Hillandale Gardens Citizens Association , Patricia Myers , Barbara Frush , Veronica Robinson , arrest of Jack Johnson
WTOP Digital Writer Paul D. Shinkman writes about the importance of Veterans Day to him. Please post your thoughts and memories of the veterans in your life on our message board, and upload photos of your veterans to the gallery on the left.
WTOP Digital Writer Paul D. Shinkman writes about the importance of Veterans Day to him. WTOP invites you to submit your own thoughts and photos on this day of remembrance.
The American University community came together Tuesday night to honor the memory of Professor Sue Ann Marcum, who was found murdered in her home late last month.
WTOP Web Sights caught Wizards, Caps and Mystics owner Ted Leonsis immediately after his Tuesday on-air interview with WTOP Morning Anchor Bruce Alan.
Road closures continue to mount as the construction of a massive transportation development in Tysons Corner chugs on.
Passengers on commercial flights may still have to pay for cocktails, snacks and headphones, but one particularly sought-after feature will be free this holiday season.
Police are still searching for a Montgomery County student who got into a fight with another student then, robbed him at gunpoint.