Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Paul Christman
The administration is ushering out old technologies and accelerating the adoption of new technologies. At the same time, end of life support from Microsoft for XP and Exchange 2003 in April of 2014 are forcing agencies to migrate applications and email to new platforms to avoid tripling (and budget crippling) service costs.
This leaves agencies to assess an array of options to modernize and move to new platforms. Approaches like cloud, agency sharing, and thin client offer budget-saving ways to innovate while fulfilling their agency's mission.
Paul Christman, public sector vice president at Dell, joined Francis Rose as his guest on Industry Chatter.
Paul Christman, vice president Public Sector at Dell Software, discusses how his company can help you solve identity management issues at your agency.
December 10, 2013
Listen Tuesday, November 26th @ 12pm EST
Program will discuss the following: Progress Report on Identity Management Programs, Key Benefits with Identity Management Implementations,Key Challenges to Overcome, How do you Coordinate with State & Local Governments and A Vision for The Future and Future Applications.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Listen June 26th at 12pm
Program will discuss the Current Status and Progress Made in Healthcare IT & with the NHIN, Best Practices & Benefits, Improvements in Security & Privacy of EHR's, and a Vision for The Future for Healthcare IT & NHIN
Paul Christman, Quest Software's public-sector subsidiary, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose.
Listen October 23rd@ 12pm
Program will discuss the following:Examples of Progress Being Made with Identity Management Programs, Benefits Expected From Identity Management Implementations, Major Challenges to Overcome, Coordination of Plans with State & Local Government, Vision for The Future