Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Patty Murray
Three senators are calling for a Government Accountability Office investigation to ensure federal contracts are actually going to businesses owned by veterans and service-disabled vets.
A rare public hearing of the supercommittee suggests members aren't close to developing a plan to cut more than $1 trillion from the federal deficit over 10 years. Congressional Budget Office Director Doug Elmendorf warned them that cuts to discretionary funding, including feds' pay, would not solve the problem.
Democratic Senators, led by Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), say Panetta's plan breaks the law.
Unemployment by returning members of the military is too high. Senator Patty Murray is moving to change that.
A bill introduced this week in the House would improve training for veterans and change hiring practices to favor veterans.
Leaders in the Defense and Veterans Affairs departments say a new system that will let them jointly evaluate the disabilities of wounded servicemembers is a vast improvement over old procedures, but it will take another year or two before they can meet their goal of evaluating disabilities within 300 days.
22.214.171.124 - Can't connect to read db