Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Partnership for Public Service
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains how they can do it.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service offers OPM Director John Berry some ideas on how to tie pay, and even employment itself, to performance in the workplace.
Ponemon Institute study details why.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Ponemon Institute , Larry Poneman , management , pay and benefits , John Berry , OPM , National Security Council , CIO Council , CHCO Council , Cyber Workforce
The councils will focus on three main areas to develop competency framework. Agencies have until Jan. 15 to submit data about how they classify cyber positions. Interagency working group also will conduct a survey of cybersecurity workforce in the spring.
The Partnership for Public Service explains.
Partnership for Public Service is hosting a special workshop along with the Office of Personnel Management to help agencies develop a cohesive hiring process.
Tax agency officials are not overly worried about potential retirement of large number of workers. IRS sees internship programs as one way to attract entry level workers. Students receive high impact assignments from senior agency officials to ensure they gain the experience and understanding of what the agency does.