Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Partnership for Public Service
The event, sponsored by the Partnership for Public Service, will be held May 3 - 9, 2010.
My weekly countdown of the top three Federal news stories of the week.
Recent USA Today article compared data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics during 2008. On average, federal workers earned around $67,691, whereas their private sector counterparts earned $60,046. Federal News Radio talks with the USA Today reporter, the Partnership for Public Service and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey to get analysis behind the numbers themselves.
Agency to collaborate with the Partnership for Public Service on in-person and online sessions to help agencies hire, recruit and retain workers.
Federal employees and military service members could receive a 1.4 percent pay raise next year, the lowest in almost 40 years. That's one of the many federal workforce proposals in the president's 2011 budget request. We talked about them with John Palguta, Vice President for Policy at the Partnership for Public Service.
Learn more from the Partnership for Public Service.
New site will launch on Jan. 24; Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
The Office of Personnel Management has revamped its organization chart, a move leaders say will make OPM more transparent and customer friendly. John Palguta, Vice President for Policy at the Partnership for Public Service, has another viewpoint.
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains how they can do it.