Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Partnership for Public Service
NTSB's Robert Benzon says "I'm trying to put myself out of business," as an accident investigator.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Government Jobs offers advice and insider tips for job and internship seekers to navigate the often intimidating government application process. John Palguta, from the Partnership for Public Service, has details.
The Service to America Medals (Sammies) awards program pays tribute to America's dedicated federal workforce, highlighting those who have made significant contributions to our country. Max Stier, President of the Partnership for Public Service, gives us a preview of today's announcement
What's the best way to train the next generation of federal agency supervisors? a Senate panel holds an oversight hearing exploring proposed legislation to improve the way that potential mid-level managers are trained, and ways to continue and enhance the training and experience they already have.
Government group works to identify critical issues, highlight best practices, facilitate problem solving and develop strategies to affect change across government. John Palguta, Vice President of Policy at the Partnership for Public Service explains.
The recent presidential transition from the Bush to Obama Administrations has been called one of the best in history. But lawmakers are considering legislation that would further streamline the peaceful hand-off of governmental authority. Would a reduction in the number of political appointees requiring Senate confirmation be part of that streamlining?
Ideas range from sending letters to public employees to organizing a celebration showcasing the work of government agencies in your local area. Tom Fox, Director of the Partnership for Public Service's Center for Government Leadership, explains them to us.
The Partnership for Public Service weighs in.
OPM says two agencies will hold training sessions on how to use this new approach to hire senior executives. OPM also is working with other organizations to extend the training new SESers receive.
Tags: IRMCO 2010 , Pay & Benefits , management , Nancy Kichak , John Berry , OPM , John Palguta , Senior Executive Association , Veterans hiring , Senior Executive Service , onboarding , hiring reforms , Hiring databases
John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership for Public Service, tells Federal News Radio about a program that works to change perception about public service.