Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Partnership for Public Service
Tim McManus of the Partnership for Public Service explains how they can do it.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service offers OPM Director John Berry some ideas on how to tie pay, and even employment itself, to performance in the workplace.
Ponemon Institute study details why.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Ponemon Institute , Larry Poneman , management , pay and benefits , John Berry , OPM , National Security Council , CIO Council , CHCO Council , Cyber Workforce
The councils will focus on three main areas to develop competency framework. Agencies have until Jan. 15 to submit data about how they classify cyber positions. Interagency working group also will conduct a survey of cybersecurity workforce in the spring.
The Partnership for Public Service explains.
Partnership for Public Service is hosting a special workshop along with the Office of Personnel Management to help agencies develop a cohesive hiring process.
Tax agency officials are not overly worried about potential retirement of large number of workers. IRS sees internship programs as one way to attract entry level workers. Students receive high impact assignments from senior agency officials to ensure they gain the experience and understanding of what the agency does.