Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Partnership for Public Service
This far surpasses the percentage of respondents who identified other human capital issues.
The next challenge for supporters of teleworking in the government has nothing to do with laptops, laws or cybersecurity. Instead, experts say that challenge will be to convince the recalcitrant manager in the office down the hall, who doesn't like the idea.
Since 1981 an estimated 25 million people have died of AIDS worldwide.
If you are a sticker for time then your in luck.
Competitive hiring for government jobs leaves recent college graduates behind. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta says it doesn't have to be that way. He explains.
More than 80 federal agencies employ individuals with critical translation and interpretation skills in more than 100 different languages, and the demand is growing. John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service explains.
How can the federal government attract the best and the brightest workers to develop the strongest cyber workforce on the planet? Hint: it's not just about hiring those with computer skills. We get details about a recent report from Booz Allen Hamilton and the Partnership for Public Service.
Paychecks from private business shrank to their smallest share of personal income in American history during the first 3 months of this year. Now, some are asking if feds should take pay cuts too. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.
NTSB's Robert Benzon says "I'm trying to put myself out of business," as an accident investigator.
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Government Jobs offers advice and insider tips for job and internship seekers to navigate the often intimidating government application process. John Palguta, from the Partnership for Public Service, has details.