Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Partnership for Public Service
For a look at how the budget battle impacting feds on a daily basis, we ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta
The launch of phase two of the HR University moves the standardization and professionalization of federal human resources workers closer. The CHCO Council wants to expand the number of training courses and the specific types of classes for agencies. The HR University also provides a career path for federal HR workers.
A new bill would flatline pay for Defense civilian employees who receive poor performance ratings
The Senior Executives Association and the Partnership for Public Service testified before a subcommittee with improvement to SES and ways Congress can help.
Focusing on these five strategies could help federal managers deal with budget constraints and low morale in the workplace.
Five ways federal managers can handle these difficult times, from the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus describes how an overhaul of the current performance review system might look like.
The Partnership for Public Service's Max Stier argues for a restructuring of the General Schedule, a key issue in the debate over federal employee pay.
Something has to give, according to the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta. In terms of the budget, he says "what we have right now isn't working."
There really IS innovation in government, despite budget constraints and a culture of "do more with less." Or is it because of it? We ask the head of Hay Group's Federal Sector Leadership and Talent Practice, Scott Spreier.