Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Partnership for Public Service
A new report warns that agencies need to focus on employee retention as Congress threatens pay and hiring freezes. Agency leaders and line managers must work together to maintain their workforces.
Attacks on federal employees can be seen as both a symptom and a consequence of fed bashing. The Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta explains.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explains how the new guidance from OPM will affect agency hiring.
John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service and David Olive of Catalyst Partners joined host Francis Rose to count down the top federal news stories of the week.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explained the findings of a report on best practices for federal hiring.
The Partnership for Public Service's Tom Fox tells managers how to lead amidst fears of a pay freeze.
Tim McManus, vice president of education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, discussed the findings of the PPS' recent report on attrition.
The Partnership for Public Service has created a new federal HR emerging leaders forum, bringing together HR leaders from across the government. John Palguta, vice president for policy at the Partnership, shares details about the forum.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone but can also have "significant consequences" on an agency's policies and programs.