Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Park Police
Furloughs for employees of the U.S. Park Police will end June 1, the head of the National Park Service announced Friday. The Park Police have already taken three furlough days since sequestration went into effect in March.
Attorney Debra Roth explains why Teresa Chamber's case is so unusual.
Teresa Chambers will be reinstated as head of the U.S. Park Police after she was terminated more than seven years ago.
But the question of whether Interior will comply is still open. We get the latest details from sister-station WTOP's Neal Augenstein.
A federal board has ordered the reinstatement of a U.S. Park Police chief who was fired in 2004 after complaining publicly that her department was understaffed and underfunded. Teresa Chambers tells Federal News Radio she's humbled, heartened and ready to come back.
U.S. Park Police are investigating a sexual assault of a woman in Rock Creek Park on Saturday.