Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Pamela Wright
Pamela Wright talks about innovation and paper records at NARA. Max Stier of the Partnership for Public Service elaborates about the best federal agencies to work based on the nonprofit group's survey. A retired federal couple, one is on FERS and the other on CSRS, tell how they make it work.
Pamela Wright, chief digital access strategist, describes how the public is helping the National Archives bring its content to the Internet via social media.
NARA launched Web 2.0 tools, asking for the public's help with writing its Open Government Plan. The agency's chief digital access strategist discusses the suprising response they got.