Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: PPS
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the Pathways Program.
January 25, 2013
Tags: workforce , federal hiring , Pathways Program , OMB , Fed Talk , Jenny Mattingley , Tim McManus , Stuart Heiser , National Associations of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration , Kathryn Troutman , The Resume Place
Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public sevice, and several Service to America medal winners join host Debra Roth on today's program.
September 21, 2012
Host Mike Causey will talk federal retirement with the NITP's Tammy Flanagan. Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about a new report that looks at the mobility of members of the Senior Executives Service.
March 28, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Voluntary Contribution Program , CSRS , Senior Executives Assocation , Senior Executives Service , Carol Bonasaro , Your Turn with Mike Causey , Mike Causey
Jim Seymour, director of Programs and Special Events for the Partnership for Public Service, joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about this year's SAMMIES award winners.
September 9, 2011
The annual rankings of the best (and worst) places to work in the federal government are out. We get details from Max Stier with the Partnership for Public Service