Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: PBS
Those candy bars in the grocery checkout line are so tempting, but buy too many and it could be a big waste of money. Make a shopping list to keep from impulse shopping.
Thanks to the Internet, there's almost no excuse for paying full price.
A draft policy obtained by Federal News Radio details new cybersecurity requirements for more than 1,500 buildings owned by GSA's Public Building Service. GSA wants to standardize how facility control systems connect to GSA's network. The document builds on work already being done under HSPD-12.
While GSA feds think about how to make federal buildings greener, they're going to be doing it from outside their own offices.