Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: P&B
How would you like to be able to invest part of your TSP contributions in a fund outside the federal 401(k) plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you may get the option.
House committee passes bill changing TSP, updating FERS
The VA hopes to improve the care it gives veterans of Desert Storm and Desert Shield. The department is seeking public comment on a task force's recommendations.
"Change" has been the mantra of John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management. Yesterday, he shared his latest thoughts on how he plans to implement change with the Federal Managers Association.
The Office of Personnel Management says a revamped USAjobs.gov website is an important key to reforming the Federal hiring practice. OPM officials relaunched the site yesterday, with a simpler home page, a number of features borrowed from social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace, and a promise to make it easier for those who want to work for the federal government.
Experts say the federal government should train managers on performance first. Rep. Connolly offers tips from his experience in Fairfax County, Va.
MC4 system lets services analyze how to better protect soldiers, deploy medical staff to improve battlefield care. Army expects wider use of system of systems across DoD.
How to succeed in the TSP without really crying.
Jodi Schneider, congressional expert and senior editor in the Washington bureau of the American Banker joins the Federal Drive to talk about the cost of health care reform.