Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: P&B
How would you like to be able to invest part of your TSP contributions in a fund outside the federal 401(k) plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you may get the option.
House committee passes bill changing TSP, updating FERS
The VA hopes to improve the care it gives veterans of Desert Storm and Desert Shield. The department is seeking public comment on a task force's recommendations.
"Change" has been the mantra of John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management. Yesterday, he shared his latest thoughts on how he plans to implement change with the Federal Managers Association.
The Office of Personnel Management says a revamped USAjobs.gov website is an important key to reforming the Federal hiring practice. OPM officials relaunched the site yesterday, with a simpler home page, a number of features borrowed from social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace, and a promise to make it easier for those who want to work for the federal government.
Experts say the federal government should train managers on performance first. Rep. Connolly offers tips from his experience in Fairfax County, Va.
MC4 system lets services analyze how to better protect soldiers, deploy medical staff to improve battlefield care. Army expects wider use of system of systems across DoD.
How to succeed in the TSP without really crying.
Jodi Schneider, congressional expert and senior editor in the Washington bureau of the American Banker joins the Federal Drive to talk about the cost of health care reform.