Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: P&B
Welcome! You've got job prospects! The Intelligence Community is reaching out to a Web-connected crowd next Tuesday with a virtual career event! Virtual job booths, real-time chats with recruiters and live presentations -- all from the comfort of your couch, and in your pajamas if you'd like.
The administration wants to insource jobs that private firms have been performing and review of how agencies use contractors in view of long-term plans.
A rally in financial stocks Thursday helped the market extend its grind higher to a third day. The Standard & Poor's 500 index cleared an important hurdle watched by traders when it closed just above its January peak to set a new 17-month high.
You can make a lot more money when you have federal security clearance. But how to you go about getting it? And what do you do with clearance once you have it? Joining us with tips on advancing your career with clearance, is Evan Lesser, founder of ClearanceJobs.com.
This morning, we speak with a young federal employee who's relatively new to the workforce. As part of our week-long series, HReinvented, Shaun Khalfan, Enterprise Information Assurance Manager for the Military Sealift Command, tells us about his onboarding.