Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: P&B
NSPS task force member discusses upcoming review with FederalNewsRadio
Tips for first-time home buyers: Don't get divorced, don't get hooked on HGTV, and don't neglect your TSP.
Is there a Roth IRA option in your future? And if you get it as part of your Thrift Savings Plan, is it a good idea for you? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey goes to the expert, who says its all about taxes, not your age.
Ever wonder whatever happened to all those buyouts that used to be available? Well, they are still out there but as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, they are a little hard to find.
SBA Tuesday closed its Herndon, Va. loan processing facility after it received word that a worker had come down with the virus. The shutdown sent home about 100 employees. The center has since re-opened.
With the clock ticking toward the Defense Business Board's final report on the National Security Personnel System, have attitudes changed among the federal labor unions who have been vehemently against it? Conversations with two union officials suggest the answer is "no".
Because of the retirement of baby-boomers, the federal government faces the imminent departure of large numbers of senior staffers over the next 10-15 years. A Senate subcommittee is focusing on how that will influence hiring the next generation of federal contract and acquisition workers.