Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: P&B
NSPS task force member discusses upcoming review with FederalNewsRadio
Tips for first-time home buyers: Don't get divorced, don't get hooked on HGTV, and don't neglect your TSP.
Is there a Roth IRA option in your future? And if you get it as part of your Thrift Savings Plan, is it a good idea for you? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey goes to the expert, who says its all about taxes, not your age.
Ever wonder whatever happened to all those buyouts that used to be available? Well, they are still out there but as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, they are a little hard to find.
SBA Tuesday closed its Herndon, Va. loan processing facility after it received word that a worker had come down with the virus. The shutdown sent home about 100 employees. The center has since re-opened.
With the clock ticking toward the Defense Business Board's final report on the National Security Personnel System, have attitudes changed among the federal labor unions who have been vehemently against it? Conversations with two union officials suggest the answer is "no".
Because of the retirement of baby-boomers, the federal government faces the imminent departure of large numbers of senior staffers over the next 10-15 years. A Senate subcommittee is focusing on how that will influence hiring the next generation of federal contract and acquisition workers.