Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: P&B
If you are a TSP investor, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there are two ways of looking at the stock market: one of them tells you that March was the best month we've had in a long time, the other proves that things are really going to pot.
Grab onto financial happiness with both hands.
Getting to the heart (and lungs) of the matter
The Department of Defense and the Office of Personnel Management have will be reviewing the National Security Personnel System.
Millions of retired federal and military people are in line to get a one-time $250 payment or tax credit for this year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains how it is supposed to work and who should be excited by the news.
The Office of Personnel Management will host an interagency meeting of human resource managers to discuss potential approaches to ensuring agencies have enough resources to implement the Recovery Act.
Sens. Lieberman and Collins want more information on how many contractors DHS has and what type of work they are doing. Agency has asked its components to reevaluate their human capital plans to ensure they have the right mix.
Tags: contracting , Janet Napolitano , Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Richard Spires , Elaine Duke , Clair McCaskill , DHS , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , federal workforce , contractor workforce
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.
A House subcommittee gets a progress report on the effort to reach "electronic health information interoperability" as an important legally-mandated deadline looms.
Defense Business Board convenes a second day of hearings on NSPS, the controversial pay-for-performance program at the Department of Defense. Members of the public, DoD staff and supervisors will follow six experts who, on Thursday, defended and attacked NSPS.