Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: P&B
Hosts Diana Veilleux and Tom Sullivan will be joined by Kathryn Troutman to discuss writing an NSPS self-assessment and landing a federal job.
Tags: Kathryn Troutman
Vice President of Policy
SAMMIES Program Manager
Partnership for Public Service
January 15th, 2009
If you are under the old Civil Service Retirement System have we got a deal for you! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there's the equivalent of a government-backed certificate of deposit that is paying 3.875 percent.
Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by David Fisher, Director of the Business Transformation Agency at DoD, to discuss the transition and opportunities for optimization within federal agencies.
Hosts Diana Veilleux and Kate Fulton will be joined by Tammy Flanagan, Senior Benefits Director of NITP, Inc., to discuss benefits and annuities under FERS and CSRS.
Capt. Dan Beck, Deputy Director for Force Readiness and Deployment in the Office of the Surgeon General talks about the mission of his agency
Listen 5/29 - Hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by Paul Rowson of WorldatWork to discuss federal employee benefits, work-life balance options, and recruitment into the federal government.
May 22nd, 2009
Linda Strating, Docent at the Washington National Cathedral