Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Oversight
Sen. Mark Warner proposed a web-based system to Congress to improve the way federal expenses are reported by federal agencies. It's the Senate version of a bill proposed last week in the House by Rep. Darrell Issa.
Tags: Mark Warner , Congress , Senate , management , financial management , transparency , oversight , Committee on Oversight and Government Reform , Digital Accountability and Transparency Act , Federal Accountability and Spending Transparency , Courtney Thompson
A new bill would establish a permanent, independent body to track federal spending and increase accountability, according to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
Tags: Darrell Issa , Congress , House , management , financial management , transparency , oversight , Committee on Oversight and Government Reform , Digital Accountability and Transparency Act , Federal Accountability and Spending Transparency , Ruben Gomez
The IG says the Defense Department didn't follow specific rules to make sure the information was correct.
Poor planning and weak management are undermining the effort to build up the Afghan army and police while putting billions of U.S tax dollars at risk. We get details from Wartime Contracting Commission Co-chair Mike Thibault
The U.S. official in charge of overseeing the billions of dollars being spent to rebuild Afghanistan announced his resignation. Mike Thibault, commission co-chair, talks with us about what's next.
Ret. Major General Arnold Fields has submitted his resignation, the White House announced Monday.
Comptroller General Gene Dodaro outlines the top priorities of the Government Accountability Office now that he has been confirmed.
The USPS OIG has completed a new report to determined if contracting officers issued letters to contracting officer's representatives detailing their responsibilities and limitations and if invoices were properly certified. To explain what the means for us is the Postal Service's Judy Leonhardt.