Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Oversight
SIGTARP Christy Romero discusses the findings of Treasury's oversight of legal fees.
Skinner shares what it was like to oversee an organization that included 23 agencies.
Defense News reports on changes to major DoD policy issues coming from the new oversight plan.
One area of defense spending that doesn't get a lot of attention is the hundreds of millions of dollars spent each year on tuition assistance for servicemembers. As DoD tightens its purse strings, the department wants to increase its oversight of for-profit, online college degree programs.
A Government Accountability Office report to be released Tuesday finds contractors who received stimulus funds have more than $757 million in back taxes.
The Office of Management and Budget is helping you make sure your agency's gives money only to the right people.
The Treasury Department's contracting process for legal services under the Troubled Asset Relief Program lacks controls to prevent overpayment.
The House Appropriations Committee wants DoD to electronically find and track pharmaceutical information for troops at war.