Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Oversight
Host Roger Waldron will discuss procurement in the post 9/11 world with Ray Bjorklund, chief knowledge officer and vice president at Deltek and Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP.
September 6, 2011(Encore presentation September 20, 2011)
Tags: contracting , procurement , acquisition , 9/11 , Marcia Madsen , Ray Bjorklund , Mayer Brown LLP , Deltek , War on Terror , oversight , commercial item contracting , Roger Waldron , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
SIGTARP Christy Romero discusses the findings of Treasury's oversight of legal fees.
Skinner shares what it was like to oversee an organization that included 23 agencies.
Defense News reports on changes to major DoD policy issues coming from the new oversight plan.
One area of defense spending that doesn't get a lot of attention is the hundreds of millions of dollars spent each year on tuition assistance for servicemembers. As DoD tightens its purse strings, the department wants to increase its oversight of for-profit, online college degree programs.
A Government Accountability Office report to be released Tuesday finds contractors who received stimulus funds have more than $757 million in back taxes.
The Office of Management and Budget is helping you make sure your agency's gives money only to the right people.
The Treasury Department's contracting process for legal services under the Troubled Asset Relief Program lacks controls to prevent overpayment.