Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Osama bin Laden
Osama bin Laden had no idea the U.S. would hit al-Qaida as hard as it has since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, a former bin Laden associate tells National Security Correspondent JJ Green in an exclusive interview.
Osama bin Laden had no idea the U.S. would hit al-Qaida as hard as it has since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, a former bin Laden associate tells WTOP in an exclusive interview.
Chilling words from CIA director Leon Panetta: He told Congress Tuesday that an attempted attack on the US by al-Qaida is likely in three to six months. Panetta says the terror group is deploying operatives within American borders. So what drives terrorists? Federal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green spoke with intelligence expert Mike Scheuer about a radical American cleric suspected to have ties to al-Qaida, Anwar al-Awlaki. Scheuer once led the CIA's Osama bin Laden unit. And he says the answer lies in religious training.
Where is Osama Bin Laden? Osama bin Laden, is believed to be hiding on the Pakistan side of the border. In our latest edition of "The Hunt", Federal News Radio National Security Correspondent J.J. Green tells us why Bin Laden is still the most sought after criminal in the world.