Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Osama bin Laden
Osama bin Laden had no idea the U.S. would hit al-Qaida as hard as it has since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, a former bin Laden associate tells WTOP in an exclusive interview.
Chilling words from CIA director Leon Panetta: He told Congress Tuesday that an attempted attack on the US by al-Qaida is likely in three to six months. Panetta says the terror group is deploying operatives within American borders. So what drives terrorists? Federal News Radio National Security Correspondent JJ Green spoke with intelligence expert Mike Scheuer about a radical American cleric suspected to have ties to al-Qaida, Anwar al-Awlaki. Scheuer once led the CIA's Osama bin Laden unit. And he says the answer lies in religious training.
Where is Osama Bin Laden? Osama bin Laden, is believed to be hiding on the Pakistan side of the border. In our latest edition of "The Hunt", Federal News Radio National Security Correspondent J.J. Green tells us why Bin Laden is still the most sought after criminal in the world.