Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Orange Line
Police evacuated the Eastern Market Metro station and surrounding blocks on Capitol Hill because of a suspicious package.
Metro officials are citing the arrest of two suspects following a robbery on a train last month as an example of successful efforts to improve security on the transit system.
Orange and Blue Line trains remain delayed Monday following a full closure in a heavily trafficked corridor on those lines, according the D.C. transit agency.
Weeks after a Virginia man was arrested and charged with plotting attacks against the Metro system, the transit agency is looking for two other men who may have been videotaping stations and trains.
The oldest Metro station in Virginia is getting a facelift and it could mean a big change for thousands of commuters.
Construction on the rail project at the heart of a northern Virginia interchange, one of the biggest and most disruptive for commuters in the area, has fallen behind schedule, WTOP has learned.
The Farragut West and McPherson Square Metro stations remain closed on Columbus Day, along with the part of Metro Center that handles the Orange and Blue lines.
"We do believe HOT lanes have a great future in this region," says Virginia Transportation Secretary Sean Connaughton.
Tags: Interstate 66 , Virginia Department of Transportation , Sean Connaughton , Capital Beltway , Dulles Toll Road , HOT lanes , Sprawl & Crawl , Adam Tuss , I-66 , High Occupancy Toll lanes , Sprawl and Crawl
Metro will be upgrading tracks on the Orange Line in the coming weeks, but riders should not be impacted by the construction.
Maryland and Metro are looking for dramatic changes around the New Carrollton Metro. They want a developer to build homes, offices and shops there.
Tags: Metro , New Carrollton , walkable community , Martin O'Malley , WMATA , development , Sprawl & Crawl , Sprawl and Crawl , housing , Purple Line , Amtrak , MARC , Colleen Kelleher , Neal Augenstein