Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Oracle
In part 1 of Federal News Radio's special report, this second attempt by OMB to move agencies to financial management shared services is fraught with the same obstacles of a decade ago. But OMB believes this attempt at shared services is different. The administration says budget concerns and technology advancements will help overcome these long-standing barriers.
Tags: management , technology , shared services , Beth Angerman , Treasury , OMB , Norman Dong , GSA , Lisa Kazor , Reid Jackson , Carlos Otal , Grant Thornton , financial management , Jason Miller , Shared Services Revisited , Aaron Cornfeld
Keith Boyer, the chief operating officer for DMG Federal will discuss how his company can help your agency with data management.
March 4, 2014
Tags: technology , big data , data management , Keith Boyer , DMG Federal , Chrystal Reports , Tableau Software , Birst , Kognito , Business intelligence , IBM , Microsoft , data visualization , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee sent letters to Verizon Enterprise Inc., Google, Microsoft, Oracle and Expedia asking if they are part of the administration's "tech surge" to fix the Affordable Care Act portal.
Tags: technology , management , HHS , CMS , Darrell Issa , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , HealthCare.gov , Verizon Enterprise Inc. , Google , Microsoft , Expedia , Affordable Care Act , Jason Miller
Charles Caldwell, director of Solutions Engineering at LogiAnalytics, will discuss how his company can help your agency with data management.
January 7, 2014
Navy department's second large enterprise licensing agreement will save an estimated $60 million over five years. Navy and Marine Corps components are required to use it for all of the Oracle database products it covers.
A new GSA inspector general report criticizes Federal Acquisition Service managers for altering contracts at the request of contractors and against the wishes of FAS staff and the IG himself.
Bill Cull, vice president Public Sector for Splunk, joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you monitor and manage your IT systems.
April 9, 2013
Tags: technology , log management , dynamic systems management , Security Events Incident Managment Services , Splunk , analytics , Bill Cull , big data , hadoop , cloud computing , Splunk Live! , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Lt. Col. Bobby Saxon, the division chief for the Army Enterprise Management Decision Support system, said a new dashboard will present data in a more user-friendly way for senior leaders to make decisions about warfighters.
December 13, 2012
Atul Ganatra and Adam Lee from IQ Solutions, will talk about how their company is helping agencies handle large amounts of data.
December 4, 2012