Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Operation Homefront
Three families are starting an effort to raise $30 million for troops and veterans through a new organization called Veteran Support Fund. It will be a portal for distributing money to five groups already working to help America's military community.
Two days before Christmas, Richard, Susan, and their two-year-old daughter Zoe were moving into an 'Operation Homefront Village,' a set of apartments at the Crossings at Washingtonian Center in Gaithersburg.
This Memorial Day, some of the area's wounded soldiers will have a whole new way to connect with their families - through laptops.
Perseverance, resilience and honor. These are the characteristics that define Operation Homefront's 2010 Lockheed Martin Military Child Award winner, Willie Banks. Willie and Operation Homefront CEO, Jim Knotts, join us with details.