Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open source software
Dan Juengst, senior cloud strategist for Red Hat discusses how his company is helping federal agencies with their cloud computing needs.
June 11, 2013
Tags: technology , cloud computing , Dan Juengst , Red Hat , open government , open data , data management , National Security Agency , Linux , private cloud , public cloud , hybrid cloud , IaaS , PaaS , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Rep. Darrell Issa said agencies need a lot more agility in their IT spending, but a lack of budget authority and a proliferation of accountability among bureau-level CIOs gets in the way.
Red Hat Chief Technology Strategist Gunnar Hellekson joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company helps federal agencies with their open software needs.
May 15, 2012
Greystones Group CEO Sheila Duffy and Mary-Sara Camerino, director of Technology Services, explain how their company can help you with your agile and open source software needs.
March 13, 2012
Tags: technology , Greystones Group , Sheila Duffy , Mary-Sara Camerino , Vivek Kundra , federal IT , agile development , Xtreme programming , scrum , sprints , end users , Drupal , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , ARMATURE
Cloudera CEO Mike Olson joins host John Gilroy to talk about how his company can help you with big data.
February 14, 2012
Tags: technology , big data , Cloudera , Mike Olson , Yahoo , Google , Facebook , Hbase , Hive , Sqoop , Flume , Oozie , cloud computing , cybersecurity , geospatial data , emergency response , bioinformatics , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Host John Gilroy is joined by Oracle Group Vice President and Chief Technologist Peter Doolan. They will discuss new "Big Data" software developed by the company.
January 31, 2012
Tags: technology , Oracle , Peter Doolan , big data , federal IT , licensed based software , ethernet , InfiniBand , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , information sharing , Gov 2.0 , Big Data appliance
DoD says there's a secure way for agencies to use open source software.
CodeSherpas, Inc. founding partner David Bock joins host John Gilroy to discuss how open source technology can benefit your agency.
May 17, 2011
Tags: technology , Java , ruby , Jruby , CodeSherpas , David Bock , Northern Virginia Java Users' Group , open source , Vivek Kundra , OnJava , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , web development , ARMATURE
Tags: US Postal Service ,
HHS also preparing to further implement nationwide health network for at least five agencies.