Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Season
Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to
the Health Plans for Federal Employee, answers
your questions about health care benefits and
November, 12, 2012
NARFE's David Snell joins host Mike Causey to
talk about best health care buys for federal
retirees. Sean Reilly from the Federal Times
will discuss the presidential election and its
impact on feds.
November 7, 2012
Bart Turney from FSAFEDS discusses the benefits of flexible spending accounts.
November 5, 2012
Health insurance is a must-have item for everybody. But there is more than health insurance at issue during the big benefits hunting season that kicks off Nov.12 and runs through Dec. 10. Sleep through it at your peril, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
John Montague talks about life insurance and Sean Reilly discuses the U.S. Postal Service's finances and more this week on Your Turn.
Federal employees will see a slight increase — averaging 3.4 percent — in what they pay towards their 2013 health plan premiums.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Colleen Murphy, executive for PlanSmartChoice, and Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees discuss the 2011 Open Season.
Walton Francis is the editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employees benefits consultant, recommends that feds consider possible tax deductions when choosing a health insurance plan. But hurry, open season ends Dec. 12.
Federal employees have until Dec. 12 to decide on a health plan during this year's Open Season. Benefits expert Walt Francis has advice for feds.