Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Season
Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to
the Health Plans for Federal Employee, answers
your questions about health care benefits and
November, 12, 2012
NARFE's David Snell joins host Mike Causey to
talk about best health care buys for federal
retirees. Sean Reilly from the Federal Times
will discuss the presidential election and its
impact on feds.
November 7, 2012
Bart Turney from FSAFEDS discusses the benefits of flexible spending accounts.
November 5, 2012
Health insurance is a must-have item for everybody. But there is more than health insurance at issue during the big benefits hunting season that kicks off Nov.12 and runs through Dec. 10. Sleep through it at your peril, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
John Montague talks about life insurance and Sean Reilly discuses the U.S. Postal Service's finances and more this week on Your Turn.
Federal employees will see a slight increase — averaging 3.4 percent — in what they pay towards their 2013 health plan premiums.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Colleen Murphy, executive for PlanSmartChoice, and Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees discuss the 2011 Open Season.
Walton Francis is the editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employees benefits consultant, recommends that feds consider possible tax deductions when choosing a health insurance plan. But hurry, open season ends Dec. 12.
Federal employees have until Dec. 12 to decide on a health plan during this year's Open Season. Benefits expert Walt Francis has advice for feds.