Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Season
Trying to decide whether to formalize or end a relationship? If so, this is the perfect time to step back and consider your options, because your health and your finances could be at stake, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
John Patrick and Dr. Amy Banulis from Kaiser Permanente join host Bob Leins to discuss the company's health care plan.
November 18, 2013
Being single has its advantages. Especially when you are shopping for a health plan or a new doctor, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So, just how good is the single life?
Walton Francis, editor of the Consumers' Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans, will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 13, 2013
You may be the healthiest person in the IRS or the most organic couple with the EPA, but that doesn't let you off the hook when it comes time to hunt for a health plan, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Open Season, the time when federal employees and retirees can comb through more than 250 plans of the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program and make changes, kicks off today and runs through Dec. 9. Find some key pieces of information for the current Open Season and links to more information. Plus, benefits experts offer their three most important tips for Open Season.
Crushing medical bills are the leading cause of bankruptcy. But you can avoid that by choosing one of the many federal health plans, and picking one that limits your maximum out-of-pocket costs, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis will answer your calls and emails about open season. (This show originally aired Nov. 11)
December 2, 2013
Insurance expert and author Walton Francis will answer your calls and emails about open season.
November 11, 2013
Do you have a colleague who is always so upbeat, so happy that it gets on your nerves? If so, there is a sure-fire way to make him or her lose that grin, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.