Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Season
Walton Francis returns to talk about best buys for singles, couples, families and retirees with and without Medicare.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a preview of tomorrow's show.
Al Schubert, Division Vice President of Managed Care & Health Policy, appears on the show.
Dec. 7, 2009
Mike and I talk about open season, TSP changes, the 2010 pay raise, and a crazy letter on Mike's wall.
Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, returns for a third interview with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Nov. 25, 2009
The federal insurance open season ends in two weeks. Health insurance is the big item. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that workers and retirees should also check out the optional dental and vision packages while they are picking their 2010 health plan.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D.-Va.) is hosting a federal health plan open season workshop this coming Monday.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a preview for us.
If you're still wondering what options are best for you, worry no longer! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.