Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Season
Walton Francis returns to talk about best buys for singles, couples, families and retirees with and without Medicare.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a preview of tomorrow's show.
Al Schubert, Division Vice President of Managed Care & Health Policy, appears on the show.
Dec. 7, 2009
Mike and I talk about open season, TSP changes, the 2010 pay raise, and a crazy letter on Mike's wall.
Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, returns for a third interview with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Nov. 25, 2009
The federal insurance open season ends in two weeks. Health insurance is the big item. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that workers and retirees should also check out the optional dental and vision packages while they are picking their 2010 health plan.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D.-Va.) is hosting a federal health plan open season workshop this coming Monday.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a preview for us.
If you're still wondering what options are best for you, worry no longer! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.