Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Season
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a preview for us.
If you're still wondering what options are best for you, worry no longer! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
There is a free tool that can help every federal employee make their open season decisions.
Open Season can be tough to navigate for some federal employees. Maryland Democratic Congressman Chris Van Hollen is trying to help federal workers understand their choices.
It's day two of open season for federal employees. Thirty-two health insurance plans are leaving the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program or reducing their coverage across the country. Also, details about vision and dental plan changes, as well as the benefits of Flexible Spending Accounts.
"Unfortunately," Dettman told FederalNewsRadio, "most people tend to stick with their plan unless they have a real good reason to change and I think this year, there's a real good reason to change."