Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Season
Registered benefits consultant, Ed Zurndorfer has some open season advice.
Federal News Radio senior correspondent Mike Causey offers some last-minute tips for open season.
Mike Causey makes sense of Open Season options.
Congressman Chris Van Hollen hosts federal health plan forum.
OPM said the rise in costs is lower than the industry standard. Employees who choose family coverage will see an increase of $22.90 a month. Open season starts Nov. 8.
Open Season 2010 is quickly coming to a close. December 13 is the last day for feds to make changes to their health care plans. David Snell from the National Active & Retired Federal Employees group joins us to talk about the best health plan deals for feds and retirees.
December 8, 2010
The proposed federal pay freeze has left feds with a lot of questions. We get an update from Jessica Klement with the Federal Managers Association. Walton Francis also joins us for a look at the best health plans for you this open season.
December 1, 2010
What are the best family plans? What's a consumer driven plan? Our open season coverage continues this week with more from expert Walton Francis.
November 17, 2010 (Encore presentation November 24, 2010)
Federal News Radio continues its coverage of open season by speaking with Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
November 10, 2010