Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Season
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gives us a sneak peak of Wednesday's show.
What were odds that you would get a bonus holiday on Christmas Eve? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that, while nothing is ever guaranteed concerning Dec. 24th, the precedent is there.
Walton Francis returns to talk about best buys for singles, couples, families and retirees with and without Medicare.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a preview of tomorrow's show.
Al Schubert, Division Vice President of Managed Care & Health Policy, appears on the show.
Dec. 7, 2009
Mike and I talk about open season, TSP changes, the 2010 pay raise, and a crazy letter on Mike's wall.
Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, returns for a third interview with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Nov. 25, 2009
The federal insurance open season ends in two weeks. Health insurance is the big item. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that workers and retirees should also check out the optional dental and vision packages while they are picking their 2010 health plan.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D.-Va.) is hosting a federal health plan open season workshop this coming Monday.