Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Government Initiative
Molly O'Neill, former CIO at the EPA, explains why she thinks simply having a plan won't move agencies forward.
You might already have the tools you need to make open government a reality at your agency.
Project is essentially a dashboard for the Open Government Initiative.
Agency representative explains how they did it.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the CIO at DoD Lloyd Thrower explains what his agency is doing.
The White House expects agencies to make major changes to how they make information accessible and meet the public's needs.
John Wonderlich, Policy Director at the Sunlight Foundation, takes a look at how agencies did meeting a transparency deadline
President Obama's top information technology officials talk about the role of IT in advancing government openness, on the heels of announcement of the new Open Government Initiative.