Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Government Initiative
Molly O'Neill, former CIO at the EPA, explains why she thinks simply having a plan won't move agencies forward.
You might already have the tools you need to make open government a reality at your agency.
Project is essentially a dashboard for the Open Government Initiative.
Agency representative explains how they did it.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Director of Strategic Planning and Policy for the CIO at DoD Lloyd Thrower explains what his agency is doing.
The White House expects agencies to make major changes to how they make information accessible and meet the public's needs.
John Wonderlich, Policy Director at the Sunlight Foundation, takes a look at how agencies did meeting a transparency deadline
President Obama's top information technology officials talk about the role of IT in advancing government openness, on the heels of announcement of the new Open Government Initiative.