Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Open Government Directive
The White House reaffirmed its commitment to an open and transparent government in President Barack Obama's second term. But government watchdog advocates say their frustration is growing with the slow and inconsistent progress agencies are making to make information more easily available.
Tags: open government , American University , transparency , White House , technology , FOIA , Jason Miller , Lisa Ellman , Daniel Metcalfe , Collaboration on Government Secrecy , Anne Weismann , Miriam Nesbit
The Department of Justice intends to be more transparent, participatory and collaborative... within reason. Associate Attorney General Tom Perrelli joins us with details.
Agencies across the federal government face looming deadlines connected with the Open Government Initiative.
Assessments show that we are off to a good start--but have much more work to do as we transition our overall efforts towards effective agency implementation. U.S. Chief Technology Officer, Aneesh Chopra explains.