Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Onvia
Head-turning impacts on jobs and government contractors are in the forecast for 2010 as a result of federal stimulus spending initiatives, a full year after officials declared the package to have achieved its intended effect.
Similarly-named website tracks stimulus spending from another direction.
How agencies can be sure the information is correct.
VP of Products and Services,
January 5th, 2009
The market researcher reports that government will have opportunities in health care and green energy.
Some states excel at attracting Recovery Act project funding and quickly awarding it to contractors, while others lag far behind on both measures. Onvia's Michael Balsam tells us about a new study.