Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Onvia
Head-turning impacts on jobs and government contractors are in the forecast for 2010 as a result of federal stimulus spending initiatives, a full year after officials declared the package to have achieved its intended effect.
Similarly-named website tracks stimulus spending from another direction.
How agencies can be sure the information is correct.
VP of Products and Services,
January 5th, 2009
The market researcher reports that government will have opportunities in health care and green energy.
Some states excel at attracting Recovery Act project funding and quickly awarding it to contractors, while others lag far behind on both measures. Onvia's Michael Balsam tells us about a new study.