Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Online Trust Alliance
The Department of Homeland Security has awarded the Online Trust Alliance a contract to to train agencies on email authentication.
What's a government to do?
The government does not make the grade when it comes to protecting users from malicious and harmful websites.
Craig Spiezle, director and president of the alliance, shares some steps you can take to lock things down.
The OTA Awards program recognizes exceptional and meritorious achievements by companies, non-governmental agencies (NGO) and individuals who demonstrate commitment to preserving and improving online safety for consumers, business and government services. We get more about the how and why from Craig Spiezle with the Online Trust Alliance.