Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: On DoD
After reaching one of its energy efficiency goals three years early, the Air Force has adopted a more ambitious plan. On this week's edition of On DoD, Dr. Kevin Geiss offers an update on where the Air Force is at now.
On this week's On DoD, Defense budget expert Arnold Punaro discuss some of the long-term problems built into Pentagon spending.
Rep. Mike Coffman (R-Tex.) is a certified public accountant who chaired a year-long series of hearings on DoD audit readiness for the House Armed Services Committee. He spoke with Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu for this week's On DoD.
Mark Easton, DoD's deputy chief financial officer, says the challenges toward a clean audit are significant but the Pentagon is still optimistic.
Col. Mark Elliot is the director of the Army's LandWarNet Mission Command directorate, one of the organizations that helped develop capability set management as part of the NIE process. He talked with Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu for this week's edition of On DoD.
Mike Johnson, the associate vice chancellor for facilities at University of Arkansas led a National Academy of Sciences study of the new buildings for the Pentagon. He tells Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu in this week's On DoD that the costs and benefits of green buildings are hard to calculate — but that DoD should continue the project in the meantime.
Lt. Gen. Jeffrey Talley took over as Chief of the Army Reserve in June. He tells Federal News Radio there are only two issues that keep him up at night.
There's a little more than a month to go until sequestration kicks in, taking more than a $1 trillion from agency budgets over 10 years unless Congress finds a way to agree on a Plan B for deficit reduction. In this week's edition of On DoD, Jared Serbu, Federal News Radio's DoD reporter, talks with several defense experts about sequestration and the Defense budget in a second term under President Obama:
In this week's edition of On DoD, Lt. Gen. Bill Phillips, the military deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology, talked with Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu about the Army's concern about automatic budget cuts, and the service's recently-unveiled 30-year modernization strategy.
On this week's show, Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu talks about the impending cuts with two members of Congress, Rep. Rob Wittman (R-Va.), the chairman of the House Armed Services subcommittee on readiness, and Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.), whose suburban Washington district includes a high concentration of DoD civilian employees.