Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: On DoD
DoD Reporter Jared Serbu talks to Dick Ginman, DoD's director for procurement and acquisition policy, and Letitia Long, the director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency.
On this week's On DoD, Jared Serbu talks to Eric Jeffries, chief diversity and inclusion officer at Exelis; Zachary Hearn, the deputy director for benefits at the American Legion; and Alan Chvotkin, vice president at the Professional Services Council.
Lt. Gen Thomas Bostick, the Army Corps of Engineers' commanding general, talks about changes coming to the Corps as a result of the military and budget draw downs.
Over the past 12 years, the Army Corps of Engineers has had a full plate — building new facilities for the last round of base realignments, dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and a lot of overseas construction in Iraq and Afghanistan. But as wars and military budgets draw down, it's time for the agency to reshape itself, says Lt. Gen. Thomas Bostick, the Corps' commanding general. He spoke with Federal News Radio DoD Reporter Jared Serbu. Hear Jared's full hour-long interview with Bostick, Weds. March 26 at 3p.m. Listen here.
Lt. Col. Daniel Johnston, an Army physician and the program manager for Army Fit, talks to DoD Reporter Jared Serbu about the Army's technology platform that it hopes will take the service's comprehensive resilience effort further.
On this week's show, Patrick Gookin, director of the DoD Inspector General Hotline, spends the full hour with Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu to talk about wny the hotline's staff is now spending more time on its core mission.
Col. Jim Ekvall, chief of the electronic warfare division, joins Federal News Radio DoD reporter Jared Serbu on this week's edition of On DoD.
On this week's show, Dan Doney, the Defense Intelligence Agency's chief innovation officer, spends the full hour with Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu to talk about a few key elements of DIA's 2014 innovation strategy.
Dan Doney, the new chief innovation officer at the Defense Intelligence Agency, talks about the agency's plan to change the way it interacts with industry and brings innovation to government.
While sequestration took a bite out of nearly everything the Defense Department obligates funds toward, the areas of procurement and R&D took a disproportionate hit, as the department was forced to move money out of those accounts to protect current operations.