Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Ed Dorris, the CIO of the Comptroller of the Currency, said he evaluates IT policies, tools and procedures to ensure employees have a "hassle-free" IT environment.
October 3, 2013
The Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency each put their respective Freedom of Information Act systems in a private-sector cloud. HUD said it's saving as much as 25 percent a year as compared to its in-house system. OCC said it's answering requests more quickly and effectively.
Patricia Pointer, deputy comptroller for HR in the Treasury Department's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), was nominated for her efforts to integrate the Office of Thrift Supervision into OCC.
July 16, 2009
Tags: James Lambright , Neel Kashkari , GAO , Office of Thrift Supervision , Federal Reserve , GSA , FDIC , Treasury , management , Don McLellan , Howard Schweitzer , Capital Purchase Program , Troubled Asset Relief Program