Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Ed Dorris, the CIO of the Comptroller of the Currency, said he evaluates IT policies, tools and procedures to ensure employees have a "hassle-free" IT environment.
October 3, 2013
The Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency each put their respective Freedom of Information Act systems in a private-sector cloud. HUD said it's saving as much as 25 percent a year as compared to its in-house system. OCC said it's answering requests more quickly and effectively.
Patricia Pointer, deputy comptroller for HR in the Treasury Department's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), was nominated for her efforts to integrate the Office of Thrift Supervision into OCC.
July 16, 2009
Tags: James Lambright , Neel Kashkari , GAO , Office of Thrift Supervision , Federal Reserve , GSA , FDIC , Treasury , management , Don McLellan , Howard Schweitzer , Capital Purchase Program , Troubled Asset Relief Program