Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Thrift Supervision
Patricia Pointer, deputy comptroller for HR in the Treasury Department's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), was nominated for her efforts to integrate the Office of Thrift Supervision into OCC.
Wayne Leiss is not your typical chief information officer. Learn why on this week's show.
Feb. 11, 2010
Banks weren't the only ones giving big bonuses in the boom years before the worst financial crisis in generations. The government also was handing out millions of dollars to bank regulators, rewarding "superior" work even as an avalanche of risky mortgages helped create the meltdown.
Tags: James Lambright , Neel Kashkari , GAO , Office of the Comptroller of the Currency , Federal Reserve , GSA , FDIC , Treasury , management , Don McLellan , Howard Schweitzer , Capital Purchase Program , Troubled Asset Relief Program