Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Thrift Supervision
Patricia Pointer, deputy comptroller for HR in the Treasury Department's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), was nominated for her efforts to integrate the Office of Thrift Supervision into OCC.
Wayne Leiss is not your typical chief information officer. Learn why on this week's show.
Feb. 11, 2010
Banks weren't the only ones giving big bonuses in the boom years before the worst financial crisis in generations. The government also was handing out millions of dollars to bank regulators, rewarding "superior" work even as an avalanche of risky mortgages helped create the meltdown.
Tags: James Lambright , Neel Kashkari , GAO , Office of the Comptroller of the Currency , Federal Reserve , GSA , FDIC , Treasury , management , Don McLellan , Howard Schweitzer , Capital Purchase Program , Troubled Asset Relief Program