Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Personnel Management
Lessons learned from a snow day and how much they really mean.
More vets may be coming to work at your agency thanks to new guidelines signed by President Obama.
Tags: acquisition , acquisition workforce , Jeffrey Zients , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Nancy Kichak , David Drabkin , Office of Management and Budget , General Services Administration
June 17th, 2009
Technology is making telework easier and less expensive for agencies to deploy. Dan Green, Deputy Associate Director for Employee and Family Support Policy at the Office of Personnel Management, talks about how his agency - and the entire Federal government - is using technology to spread telework faster and deeper into the workforce.
Human Resources Products & Services Division Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
June 22nd and June 24th
Pressure from lawmakers and union groups have halted the controversial pay for performance system at the Department of Defense.