Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Personnel Management
A new blog offers federal teleworkers the opportunity to offer your thoughts about telework challenges and vote on solutions offered by others.
Lessons learned from a snow day and how much they really mean.
More vets may be coming to work at your agency thanks to new guidelines signed by President Obama.
Tags: acquisition , acquisition workforce , Jeffrey Zients , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Nancy Kichak , David Drabkin , Office of Management and Budget , General Services Administration
June 17th, 2009
Technology is making telework easier and less expensive for agencies to deploy. Dan Green, Deputy Associate Director for Employee and Family Support Policy at the Office of Personnel Management, talks about how his agency - and the entire Federal government - is using technology to spread telework faster and deeper into the workforce.
Human Resources Products & Services Division Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
June 22nd and June 24th