Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Personnel Management
Tags: Pay & Benefits , House of Representitives , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Rep. Tammy Baldwin , Rep. Jason Chaffetz , John Berry , Dr. Frank Page , Southern Baptist Convention
A cool afternoon in the hotseat for the next man tapped to run the Office of Personnel Management.
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry discusses the work of federal employees as part of Public Service Recognition Week.
May 4, 2011
In the wake of some nightmarish stories of commuters stranded on area roads during Wednesday's storm, one reportedly for 14 hours, many blame the government for what they say was insufficient time for people to get home.
The national council released a memo Wednesday to help agency managers work with employee unions. The guidance highlights the importance of, and confusion around, pre-decisional discussions. The council expects more progress over the next year from labor-management councils with individual bargaining units.
Tags: management , National Council on Federal Labor Management Relat , Office of Management and Budget , organized labor , John Berry , Jeffrey Zients , FLRA, FCMS , collective bargaining , labor-relation forums , Meg Beasley
Federal employees may have more to contend with than pay freezes and a Christmas Eve workday this frigid December, with a recent announcement that the government has changed the definition of employee leave for closures.
The House approved a bill that would create government-wide regulations for teleworking.
A lot of the focus of HR reform in the government has been internal - how to make the system work better from the inside - for hiring managers, CHCOs, and OPM itself.
Change can happen, but it will be difficult, says President Clinton's last OPM Director.