Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Personnel Management
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Tags: workforce , Federal Managers Association , John Berry , Patricia Niehaus , Todd Wells , Jessie Klement , Casey Wilson , Management Concepts , Jason Milton , Gallup , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
He also outlines hiring and retention reforms, wellness programs, and other initiatives.
A system where outstanding employees could be rewarded, big time, and poor performers could be punished financially, maybe losing annual leave.
President Obama announced his intent to nominate John Berry as Director of the Office of Personnel Management, and Julius Genachowski as Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission.
Berry promises 900 new future leaders and an end to KSAs.
Tags: pay & benefits , House of Representitives , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Rep. Tammy Baldwin , Rep. Jason Chaffetz , John Berry , Dr. Frank Page , Southern Baptist Convention
A cool afternoon in the hotseat for the next man tapped to run the Office of Personnel Management.
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry discusses the work of federal employees as part of Public Service Recognition Week.
May 4, 2011
In the wake of some nightmarish stories of commuters stranded on area roads during Wednesday's storm, one reportedly for 14 hours, many blame the government for what they say was insufficient time for people to get home.