Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Personnel Management
A closer look at the results of the Merit Systems Protection Board's 2012 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) reveals that the limits of the agency's resources are having a negative effect on it employee's ability to do their jobs.
John Palguta, vice president of Policy at the Partnership for Public Service talks about efforts to bring in young workers to the federal government, and whether telework is a viable option for some federal employees.
July 13, 2012(Encore presentation August 3, 2012)
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Tags: workforce , Federal Managers Association , John Berry , Patricia Niehaus , Todd Wells , Jessie Klement , Casey Wilson , Management Concepts , Jason Milton , Gallup , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
He also outlines hiring and retention reforms, wellness programs, and other initiatives.
A system where outstanding employees could be rewarded, big time, and poor performers could be punished financially, maybe losing annual leave.
President Obama announced his intent to nominate John Berry as Director of the Office of Personnel Management, and Julius Genachowski as Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission.
Berry promises 900 new future leaders and an end to KSAs.
Tags: pay & benefits , House of Representitives , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Rep. Tammy Baldwin , Rep. Jason Chaffetz , John Berry , Dr. Frank Page , Southern Baptist Convention
A cool afternoon in the hotseat for the next man tapped to run the Office of Personnel Management.