Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Personnel Management
The Office of Personnel Management closed federal offices Thursday because of snow, but that doesn't mean all federal operations ceased. Click through the gallery to see how feds and others conquered the snow. Email us your photos. What did you do on your day off Thursday? What does your agency's parking lot look like today? We'll continue to update this gallery with your pics!
Host Mike Causey will discuss the OPM retirement processing backlog with NARFE Legislative Director Jessica Klement and the Federal Times' Stephen Losey.
May 8, 2013
A closer look at the results of the Merit Systems Protection Board's 2012 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) reveals that the limits of the agency's resources are having a negative effect on it employee's ability to do their jobs.
John Palguta, vice president of Policy at the Partnership for Public Service talks about efforts to bring in young workers to the federal government, and whether telework is a viable option for some federal employees.
July 13, 2012(Encore presentation August 3, 2012)
Members of the Federal Managers Association join host Bill Bransford to talk about the group's annual convention.
February 24, 2012
Tags: workforce , Federal Managers Association , John Berry , Patricia Niehaus , Todd Wells , Jessie Klement , Casey Wilson , Management Concepts , Jason Milton , Gallup , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Fed Talk
He also outlines hiring and retention reforms, wellness programs, and other initiatives.
A system where outstanding employees could be rewarded, big time, and poor performers could be punished financially, maybe losing annual leave.
President Obama announced his intent to nominate John Berry as Director of the Office of Personnel Management, and Julius Genachowski as Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission.
Berry promises 900 new future leaders and an end to KSAs.