Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Naval Research
Experts in the field of "virtual worlds" -- the ability to create three-dimensional representations of reality -- say the technology offers great potential to improve the way that some workers in the Federal Government do their jobs.
Mark Bennington, the executive director for acquisition management at the Navy research unit joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss his department's approach to the thorny issues involved in OCIs.
Aargh! The Navy will deploy a new breed of fighters to combat Somali pirates: internet-gamers.
For the first time, the Office of Naval Research has proven that its laser can operate at sea.
You knew it had to happen sometime. There's now an alternative to alternative lighting. The Office of Naval Research's Stephanie Everett and Charles Ziervogel explain.
New architecture will replace current network tools that have been called reactive and inflexible.