Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Naval Research
Experts in the field of "virtual worlds" -- the ability to create three-dimensional representations of reality -- say the technology offers great potential to improve the way that some workers in the Federal Government do their jobs.
Mark Bennington, the executive director for acquisition management at the Navy research unit joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss his department's approach to the thorny issues involved in OCIs.
Aargh! The Navy will deploy a new breed of fighters to combat Somali pirates: internet-gamers.
For the first time, the Office of Naval Research has proven that its laser can operate at sea.
You knew it had to happen sometime. There's now an alternative to alternative lighting. The Office of Naval Research's Stephanie Everett and Charles Ziervogel explain.
New architecture will replace current network tools that have been called reactive and inflexible.