Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Federal Procurement Policy
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Industry experts charge that the Defense Department is targeting specific vendor employees to bring in house. Most of the Pentagon's actions are purely budget driven, industry says.
Steve Kelman is the former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, he shares how your agency can succeed when it fails
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER with details on the stat sessions by the Office of Federal Procurement Policy to collect data on how your agency is reducing the use of high-risk contracts.
Former admin. for the Office of Federal Procurement Policy weighs in on the the 5 Fallicies of Government
Robert Burton, former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy and currently with the Venable law firm, says that the stimulus bill is not good news for the acquisition workforce.