Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Office of Federal Procurement Policy
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Industry experts charge that the Defense Department is targeting specific vendor employees to bring in house. Most of the Pentagon's actions are purely budget driven, industry says.
Steve Kelman is the former administrator at the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, he shares how your agency can succeed when it fails
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER with details on the stat sessions by the Office of Federal Procurement Policy to collect data on how your agency is reducing the use of high-risk contracts.
Former admin. for the Office of Federal Procurement Policy weighs in on the the 5 Fallicies of Government
Robert Burton, former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy and currently with the Venable law firm, says that the stimulus bill is not good news for the acquisition workforce.