Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
Host Roger Waldron talks sequestration with Deltek's Ray Bjorklund, and Bloomberg Government's Cameron Leuthy.
March 5, 2013
Beth Farrell and Jim Schweiter from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP discuss how agencies and contractors will be affected by procurement.
February 26, 2013
Host Roger Waldron will talk acqusition and procurement with Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement.
February 19, 2013
Joe Jordan, administrator for Federal Procurement Policy at OMB, joins host Roger Waldron to discuss a wide range of procurement issues.
January 29, 2013
Tags: acquisition , procurement , contracting , Joe Jordan , Federal Procurement Policy , OMB , FSSI , strategic sourcing , acquisition workforce , Small business contracting , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement
Les Rose, President of L-3 STRATIS will discuss the procurement environment and the challenges facing federal customers.
January 22, 2013 (Encore presentation February 5, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , Les Rose , L-3 Stratis , IT market , procurement , contracting , security management , L-3 National Security Solutions Group , innovation , cost savings , transformation , Roger Waldron ,
Robert Coen, acting program director for NITAAC, discusses the state of the IT acquisition market with host Roger Waldron.
January 15, 2013 (Encore presentation February 12, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , acquisition policy , NIH , NITAAC , information technology , IT acquisition , GWACs , CIOSP3 , CIOSP3 Small Business , ECSIII , contracting , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement ,
Jim McCarthy, owner and technical director of AOC Key Solutions, will discuss what contractors can do to improve their bid proposals.
January 8, 2013
Carolyn Alston and Bill Gormley from the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss the procurement highlights and lowlights in 2012.
December 25, 2012 (Encore presentation January 1, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Carolyn Alston , Bill Gormley , Coalition for Government Procurement , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , GSA , multiple award contracting , Roger Waldron ,
Paul Lemmo, vice president of Business Development at Lockheed Martin Informations Systems and Global Solutions will discuss cybersecurity, integrated solutions and more.
December 11, 2012
Mark Day, director of the Office of Strategic Programs for GSA's Integrated Technology Service will give his thoughts on a variety of acquistion and management issues.
November 27, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Mark Day , Integrated Technology Services , GSA , IT management , GWACs , Alliant , AlliantSmall Business , strategic sourcing , cloud computing , cloud brokerage , Roger Waldron ,