Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Eric Whitson, VP Sales Marketing at the National Conference Center.
Jan. 26, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Deepak Hathiramani, Founder, President & CEO of Vistronix, Inc.
Jan. 12, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bruce Sullivan, Vice President and Head of Government Services at Visa.
Jan. 5, 2010
Bob Lohfeld, President of the Lohfeld Consulting Group, explains why capture management is important
Debra Sonderman, Senior Procurement Executive at Interior, discusses acquisition with host Larry Allen
Nov. 3, 2009
Host Larry Allen talks with Chris Braddock of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
March 23, 2010
Now that FY 2010 is underway, Federal News Radio learns what acquisition and procurement officials be expecting?
Bill Parker, COO of NCI, talks about what you need to know.
Dec. 8, 2009
A discussion with two EIP Lifetime Achievement Award winners.
Nov. 17, 2009
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Gary Feit, Assistant Commissioner Customer Accounts and Research at GSA.
April 6, 2010