Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
Host Roger Waldron will talk about the MAS program with Caroly Alston, general counsel for the Washington Management Group.
October 4, 2011
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Ed O'Hare, senior vice president, Technology Business Sector, at Koniag Development Corporation.
October 11, 2011
Tags: Koniag Development Corporation , information technology , cloud computing , software , General Services Administration , Federal Acquisition Service , Integrated Technology Service , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , Ed O
Host Roger Waldron will talk cybersecurity with John Hillen, president and chief executive officer of Sotera Defense Solutions.
September 27, 2011(Encore presentation October 25, 2011)
Host Roger Waldron will discuss procurement in the post 9/11 world with Ray Bjorklund, chief knowledge officer and vice president at Deltek and Marcia Madsen, partner at Mayer Brown LLP.
September 6, 2011(Encore presentation September 20, 2011)
Tags: contracting , procurement , acquisition , 9/11 , Marcia Madsen , Ray Bjorklund , Mayer Brown LLP , Deltek , War on Terror , oversight , commercial item contracting , Roger Waldron , Coaltion for Government Procurement ,
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Washington Management Group President Bill Gormley. They will talk about what agencies need to do to meet their goals for this fiscal year.
July 12, 2011(Encore presentation August 23, 2011)
Jan Frye, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Office of Acquisition and Logistics, Department of Veterans Affairs, discusses the VA's key procurement initiatives.
June 28, 2011(Encore presentation August 9, 2011)
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jonathan Aronie, partner at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP. They will discuss how "pre award" audits under the Federal Supply Schedules have now include interviews of contractor employees as a standard part of the process.
June 14, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011)
Shay Assad, the Defense Department's director of defense pricing, and Dick Ginman, the Pentagon's director of defense procurement and acquisition policy, join host Roger Waldron to talk about their new roles.
June 7, 2011 - (Encore presentation June 21, 2011)
Tags: contracting , defense acquisition , defense department , pentagon , Shay Assad , Dick Ginman , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , DoD Report , Suzanne Kubota , acquisition policy , acquisition workforce
GSA Chief Acquisition Officer Mindy Connolly, discusses GSA's acquisition workforce, the Myth-Busters campaign, and sustainability in government procurement.
May 31, 2011
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Marko Kipa of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter, and Hampton, LLP. They will discuss the key due diligence considerations, that contractors should address as part of the mergers and acquisitions process.
May 24, 2011