Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Off the Shelf
Paul Weiss, Senior Director of Program Development, LMI was given a Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's Excellence in Partnership Awards. Host Larry Allen discusses the award and Weiss's career with the man himself.
November 16, 2010
Roy Temple, senior vice president with Cassidy and Associates, joins host Larry Allen for a post-election look at how the new Congress may affect the federal contracting community.
November 9, 2010
Bob Tompkins, Partner, Patton Boggs joins host Larry Allen to discuss federal contracting opportunities for small businesses.
November 2, 2010
What's behind the creation of Acquisition University and how far can acquisition changes be expected to drive improved government management? Host Larry Allen discusses these issues with General William Tuttle, Chairman of the Procurement Round Table.
October 26, 2010
After 20 years with the organization, Larry Allen is stepping down as president of CGP.
Host Larry Allen talks with Anne Reed, President, ASI Government about outside firms working with government on acquisition issues.
October 19, 2010
Who are the key players making decisions on furniture acquisitions? This week, Jean Reynolds, Vice President of Strategic Development-Government for the HON Company joins Larry Allen on Off the Shelf.
October 5, 2010 (Encore presentation October 12, 2010)
This week, host Larry Allen speaks with Carrie Coogan, vice president of consulting for FedSources, about challenges confronting those entering the federal market.
September 28, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Alison Doyle, a partner at McKenna, Long and Aldridge.
Aug. 3, 2010
This week, host Larry Allen talks about this and more with John Howell, a partner at Sullivan & Worcester.
July 27, 2010